mAb anti-human IL-10 (B-S10) - 0.5 mg
- Prevention of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in common marmosets using an anti-IL-12p40 monoclonal antibody.
- Functional defects of dendritic cells in patients with CD40 deficiency.
- Infection of human endothelial cells with Epstein-Barr virus.
- Effect of neutralizing antibodies to IL-10 and C5 on the renal damage caused by a pathogenic human anti-dsDNA antibody.
- Differences in Type 1 and Type 2 intracytoplasmic cytokines, detected by flow cytometry, according to immunosuppression (cyclosporine A vs. tacrolimus) in stable renal allograft recipients.
- Human nerve growth factor protects common marmosets against autoimmune encephalomyelitis by switching the balance of T helper cell type 1 and 2 cytokines within the central nervous system.