mAb anti-human IFN-γ (clone MD-1) - 0.5 mg
- Human B cells promote T-cell plasticity to optimize antibody response by inducing coexpression of T(H)1/T(FH) signatures.
- Simultaneous detection of multiple cytokines and chemokines from nonhuman primates using luminex technology.
- Heterogeneity of the human CD4+ T-cell population: two distinct CD4+ T-cell subsets characterized by coexpression of CD45RA and CD45RO isoforms.
- CD30 expression does not discriminate between human Th1- and Th2-type T cells.
- FcαRI co-stimulation converts human intestinal CD103 dendritic cells into pro-inflammatory cells through glycolytic reprogramming.
- Comparative analysis of inflammatory infiltrates in collagen-induced arthritis, kidney graft rejection and delayed-type hypersensitivity in non-human primates.
- A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
- Single cell analysis of IL-4 and IFN-gamma production by T cells from HIV-infected individuals: decreased IFN-gamma in the presence of preserved IL-4 production.
- Identification of a novel HLA-A2-restricted mutated Survivin epitope and induction of specific anti-HCC CTLs that could effectively cross-recognize wild-type Survivin antigen.
- Monoclonal antibodies to human immune interferon and their use in a sensitive solid-phase ELISA.
- Fc gamma receptor-TLR cross-talk elicits pro-inflammatory cytokine production by human M2 macrophages.
- Cloning, characterization, and antigen specificity of T-lymphocyte subsets extracted from gingival tissue of chronic adult periodontitis patients.
- Evidence for compartmentalization of functional subsets of CD2+ T lymphocytes in atopic patients.