mAb anti-human TNF-α (61E71) - 0.5 mg
- Myelin-laden macrophages are anti-inflammatory, consistent with foam cells in multiple sclerosis.
- Prevention of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in common marmosets using an anti-IL-12p40 monoclonal antibody.
- Severe T-cell depletion from the PALS leads to altered spleen composition in common marmosets with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE).
- Intra-CSF administered recombinant adenovirus causes an immune response-mediated toxicity.
- Immunohistochemical detection of co-localizing cytokine and antibody producing cells in the extrafollicular area of human palatine tonsils.
- A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
- Expression of accessory molecules and cytokines in acute EAE in marmoset monkeys (Callithrix jacchus).
- Brain antigens in functionally distinct antigen-presenting cell populations in cervical lymph nodes in MS and EAE.
- Paradoxical effects of a synthetic metalloproteinase inhibitor that blocks both p55 and p75 TNF receptor shedding and TNF alpha processing in RA synovial membrane cell cultures.