mAb anti-monkey CD3 FITC (FN-18) - 50 µg
clone FN-18 (FITC)
- White monkey syndrome in infant baboons (Papio species).
- Porcine antigen-specific IFN-γ ELISpot as a potentially valuable tool for monitoring cellular immune responses in pig-to-non-human primate islet xenotransplantation.
- Polymorphism for RhT3, a CD3-like cell surface antigen, expressed on rhesus monkey T lymphocytes.
- Safety of modified vaccinia virus Ankara (MVA) in immune-suppressed macaques.
- Long-term survival of full-thickness corneal xenografts from α1,3-galactosyltransferase gene-knockout miniature pigs in non-human primates.