mAb anti-monkey CD3 (clone FN-18) - 0.5 mg
- Immunogenicity and safety of a DNA prime/adenovirus boost vaccine against rhesus CEA in nonhuman primates.
- White monkey syndrome in infant baboons (Papio species).
- Expression of CD154 by a simian immunodeficiency virus vector induces only transitory changes in rhesus macaques.
- Comparative analysis of inflammatory infiltrates in collagen-induced arthritis, kidney graft rejection and delayed-type hypersensitivity in non-human primates.
- Bortezomib can suppress activation of rapamycin-resistant memory T cells without affecting regulatory T-cell viability in non-human primates.
- Polymorphism for RhT3, a CD3-like cell surface antigen, expressed on rhesus monkey T lymphocytes.
- Safety of modified vaccinia virus Ankara (MVA) in immune-suppressed macaques.
- Preclinical studies of allograft tolerance in rhesus monkeys: a novel anti-CD3-immunotoxin given peritransplant with donor bone marrow induces operational tolerance to kidney allografts.