Monkey IL-4 T cell ELISPOT kit - 2-plate
- coating antibodies
- biotinylated detection antibodies
- Streptavidin-Horseradish Peroxidase
- AEC coloring system
- Blocking stock solution R
- Dilution buffer R
- PVDF ELISPOT plates with lids and cover slips
- detailed manual
- rhesus macaque
- Cynomolgus monkey
- Pig-tailed macaque
- japanese macaque
- Crested black macaque
- barbary macaque
- Lion-tailed macaque
- Black mangabey
- Hanuman langur
- A tandem-repeat dimeric RBD protein-based covid-19 vaccine zf2001 protects mice and nonhuman primates.
- Use of an Sm-p80-based therapeutic vaccine to kill established adult schistosome parasites in chronically infected baboons.
- Nanoparticle Vaccines Based on the Receptor Binding Domain (RBD) and Heptad Repeat (HR) of SARS-CoV-2 Elicit Robust Protective Immune Responses.
- Comparison of human and rhesus macaque T-cell responses elicited by boosting with NYVAC encoding human immunodeficiency virus type 1 clade C immunogens.
- T- and B-cell responses to multivalent prime-boost DNA and viral vectored vaccine combinations against hepatitis C virus in non-human primates.