mAb anti-monkey IFN-γ (clone MD-1) - 0.5 mg
- Rhesus macaque
- Cynomolgus monkey
- Pig-tailed macaque
- Japanese macaque
- Crested black macaque
- Barbary macaque
- Lion-tailed macaque
- African green monkey
- Black mangabey
- Immunogenicity and safety of a DNA prime/adenovirus boost vaccine against rhesus CEA in nonhuman primates.
- Simultaneous detection of multiple cytokines and chemokines from nonhuman primates using luminex technology.
- CD30 expression does not discriminate between human Th1- and Th2-type T cells.
- Immunization with apoptotic pseudovirus transduced cells induces both cellular and humoral responses: a proof of concept study in macaques.
- Immune-response profiles induced by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vaccine DNA, protein or mixed-modality immunization: increased protection from pathogenic simian-human immunodeficiency virus viraemia with protein/DNA combination.
- ELISpot and ELISA analysis of spontaneous, mitogen-induced and antigen-specific cytokine production in cynomolgus and rhesus macaques.
- Pre-clinical evaluation of the malaria vaccine candidate P. falciparum MSP1(42) formulated with novel adjuvants or with alum.
- Monoclonal antibodies to human immune interferon and their use in a sensitive solid-phase ELISA.
- Enumeration of lymphokine-secreting cells as a quantitative measure for cellular immune responses in rhesus macaques.
- Genetic imprint of vaccination on simian/human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transmitted viral genomes in rhesus macaques.
- Human nerve growth factor protects common marmosets against autoimmune encephalomyelitis by switching the balance of T helper cell type 1 and 2 cytokines within the central nervous system.