mAb anti-rat IFN-γ (clone DB-1) - 0.5 mg
- Flow cytometric analysis of intracellular interferon-gamma synthesis in rat CD4 T cells.
- Polarized type 1 cytokine response and cell-mediated immunity determine genetic resistance to mousepox.
- Inhibition of T-cell responsiveness during experimental infections with Trypanosoma brucei: active involvement of endogenous gamma interferon.
- Suppression of rat cytomegalovirus replication by antibodies against gamma interferon.
- Effect of topiramate on the kainate-induced status epilepticus, lipid peroxidation and immunoreactivity of rats.
- Interferon-gamma-like immunoreactivity in certain neurons of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Interferon-gamma-like immunoreactivity and T-cell marker expression in rat skeletal muscle fibres.
- The purification and characterization of rat gamma interferon by use of two monoclonal antibodies.
- Isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies directed to rat interferon-gamma.
- Interleukin-12p70 prolongs allograft survival by induction of interferon gamma and nitric oxide production.
- P0 glycoprotein peptides 56-71 and 180-199 dose-dependently induce acute and chronic experimental autoimmune neuritis in Lewis rats associated with epitope spreading.