Monkey IFN-γ T cell ELISPOT Ab pair - 10-plate
- 2 vials monoclonal coating antibodies (5-plate format each)
- 2 vials biotinylated polyclonal detector antibodies (5-plate format each)
- rhesus macaque
- Cynomolgus monkey
- Pig-tailed macaque
- japanese macaque
- Crested black macaque
- barbary macaque
- Lion-tailed macaque
- african green monkey
- Black mangabey
- Hanuman langur
- Disparate Tuberculosis Disease Development in Macaque Species Is Associated With Innate Immunity.
- AdHu5Ag85A Respiratory Mucosal Boost Immunization Enhances Protection against Pulmonary Tuberculosis in BCG-Primed Non-Human Primates.
- Vectored Gag and Env but not Tat show efficacy against simian-human immunodeficiency virus 89.6P challenge in Mamu-A*01-negative rhesus monkeys.
- Recombinant simian varicella viruses induce immune responses to simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) antigens in immunized vervet monkeys.
- Treatment with anti-FasL antibody preserves memory lymphocytes and virus-specific cellular immunity in macaques challenged with simian immunodeficiency virus.
- Long-term tolerance of islet allografts in nonhuman primates induced by apoptotic donor leukocytes.
- Pre-clinical evaluation of new adjuvant formulations to improve the immunogenicity of the malaria vaccine RTS,S/AS02A.
- Comparison of the efficacy of early versus late viral proteins in vaccination against SIV.
- Gp96 SIV Ig immunization induces potent polyepitope specific, multifunctional memory responses in rectal and vaginal mucosa.
- Protection of macaques with diverse MHC genotypes against a heterologous SIV by vaccination with a deglycosylated live-attenuated SIV.
- Circumventing antivector immunity by using adenovirus-infected blood cells for repeated application of adenovirus-vectored vaccines: proof of concept in rhesus macaques.