GABA conjugate (5-pl.) - 5-plate
- Vaccination of mice using the West Nile virus E-protein in a DNA prime-protein boost strategy stimulates cell-mediated immunity and protects mice against a lethal challenge.
- Immune-response profiles induced by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vaccine DNA, protein or mixed-modality immunization: increased protection from pathogenic simian-human immunodeficiency virus viraemia with protein/DNA combination.
- A recombinant influenza A virus expressing domain III of West Nile virus induces protective immune responses against influenza and West Nile virus.
- Pre-clinical evaluation of the malaria vaccine candidate P. falciparum MSP1(42) formulated with novel adjuvants or with alum.
- Safety and immunogenicity of rts,s+trap malaria vaccine, formulated in the as02a adjuvant system, in infant rhesus monkeys.
- Retargeting of human T cells to tumor-associated MUC1: the evolution of a chimeric antigen receptor.