IL-10 specific spots produced by 5x10E4 human PBMC.
Human IL-10 T cell ELISPOT kit - 2-plate
- coating antibodies
- biotinylated detector antibodies
- phi-labeled goat anti-biotin antibodies
- activator solutions
- Blocking stock solution
- Dilution buffer T
- transparent ELISPOT plates with lids and cover slips
- detailed manual
- Metabolic and immune effects of immunotherapy with proinsulin peptide in human new-onset type 1 diabetes.
- Autoreactive T cell responses show proinflammatory polarization in diabetes but a regulatory phenotype in health.
- Self-glycolipids modulate dendritic cells changing the cytokine profiles of committed autoreactive T cells.
- Development of type 1 diabetes despite severe hereditary B-cell deficiency.
- Development of novel LL-37 derived antimicrobial peptides with LPS and LTA neutralizing and antimicrobial activities for therapeutic application.
- Beta-cell function in new-onset type 1 diabetes and immunomodulation with a heat-shock protein peptide (DiaPep277): a randomised, double-blind, phase II trial.
- Islet antigen specific IL-10+ immune responses but not CD4+CD25+FoxP3+ cells at diagnosis predict glycemic control in type 1 diabetes.
- CD8 T-cell reactivity to islet antigens is unique to type 1 while CD4 T-cell reactivity exists in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Comparison of cytokine ELISpot assay formats for the detection of islet antigen autoreactive T cells. Report of the third immunology of diabetes society T-cell workshop.
- Redirection of human autoreactive T-cells Upon interaction with dendritic cells modulated by TX527, an analog of 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D(3).
- Autoantibodies and associated T-cell responses to determinants within the 831-860 region of the autoantigen IA-2 in Type 1 diabetes.
- Human mesenchymal stem cells modulate cellular immune response to islet antigen glutamic acid decarboxylase in type 1 diabetes.