Rec. rat IFN-γ (CHO-derived) - 150 µg (1.5x10E6 U)
- Cloning and expression of the chromosomal immune interferon gene of the rat.
- Interferon-beta directly influences monocyte infiltration into the central nervous system.
- FcgammaRI (CD64) contributes substantially to severity of arthritis, hypersensitivity responses, and protection from bacterial infection.
- Interferon-γ acutely augments inhibition of neocortical layer 5 pyramidal neurons.
- Local targeting of the CD200-CD200R axis does not promote corneal graft survival.
- The rat serum albumin gene: analysis of cloned sequences.
- CD64-directed immunotoxin inhibits arthritis in a novel CD64 transgenic rat model.