SDS-PAGE of purified recombinant rat IFN-beta.
Rec. rat IFN-β (CHO-derived) - 150 µg (1x10E7 U)
- Interferon-beta modulates protein synthesis in the central nervous system.
- Interferon-β attenuates lung inflammation following experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Neuromodulation by a cytokine: interferon-beta differentially augments neocortical neuronal activity and excitability.
- Interferon-beta fails to protect in a model of transient focal stroke.
- Experimental Neuromyelitis Optica Induces a Type I Interferon Signature in the Spinal Cord.
- Protein kinase C activation mediates interferon-β-induced neuronal excitability changes in neocortical pyramidal neurons.
- The length of treatment determines whether IFN-beta prevents or aggravates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in Lewis rats.
- Elevation in type I interferons inhibits HCN1 and slows cortical neuronal oscillations.
- Effect of interferon-β on neuroinflammation, brain injury and neurological outcome after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.